TREE PRUNING | TRIMMING
Why Do My Trees Need Pruning?
Pruning/Trimming is done to enhance the look of the tree and/or remove overgrowth causing any damage to your property. It can also improve the health of the tree. Either way pruning can be a form of art if it is done correctly and results in a healthier, more attractive tree.
Some reasons to prune include:
- Raise and thin canopies to allow sunlight for grass and plants.
- Thin a dense canopy on the tree to increase air and sunlight, resulting in fewer disease problems.
- Improve the overall health of the tree by pruning it and removing specific branches and/or stems to stimulate its growth correctly.
- Remove mistletoe.
- Remove dead, damaged and diseased branches to help prevent insects and decay organisms from entering the tree.
- Remove limbs away from other structures, areas of damage, meet city ordinances and insurance requirements.
Give our professionals a call for your FREE Estimate and see how we can help with your trimming and pruning needs!